I will draw a cute chibi couple picture of you and a loved one

caricatures,chibi,manga,anime,cute,pink,colour,boy,couples,valentines,red,girl
Click here for more details

I will draw a cute chibi couple picture of you and a loved one
Do you want a cute little picture of yourself and your significant other? Something sweet to send them on the dreaded February 14th? An adorable caricature that you can share together? Then this is the service for you! service will feature a coloured, waist-high drawing of you and a loved one
Extras involving full-body and borders can also be bought
I can draw you in monster suits, halloween costumes or even just a cosy little setting all in preparation for Valentines day
Despite the blank background of the example picture, all finished products will come with at least a coloured background! More complex backgrounds are cost-reliant and leaning too much on me for outfits and such will add a little to that too
I don't draw for books- especially children's books, and you do not own the rights of the picture when I've finished
This is a service reserved for couples- don't try to sneak siblings or best friends by me, because these pictures will be cute and romantic
Kissy-kissy! Interested? Then let's begin!