I will give you a professional voiceover for your project

voice,over,read,talent,production,audio,radio,professional,podcast,website,voiceover
Click here for more details

I will give you a professional voiceover for your project
I am a trial attorney with a professional voice, and I would love to record whatever you need me to, up to 150 words, for $5! If your script is longer than 150 words, please purchase additional services as necessary
(For example, a 300 word script would be two $5 services, or $10 total)

I do make exceptions for special circumstances so please message me with any inquiries you might have
Happy to re-record until you are happy

My demo reel, so that you can hear my voice, is here: http://www
youtube
com/watch?v=6n9I7PjUs30&list=UUsPvjpI04BgXBj4xmD8hQMA&index=2&feature=plcp