I will light a church candle in the holy land for you or your beloved ones

religion,god,jesus,holy land,israel,jerusalem,candle,church,christianity,christian
Click here for more details

I will light a church candle in the holy land for you or your beloved ones
Hi there, I'll light a candle in your behalf, right here, in the holy land of Israel
Your name will be right on the candle and I'll take a photo of it and send it to you

Want to make a great gift to your beloved ones? light a candle in their behalf and send them the image, much better than a regular holiday postcard, isn't it? :)
If you wish i can even send you by post the remains of your candle, so you can have it in your house
what a great souvenir to decorate your firplace


Need something special? a prayer for health? wrap your candle in a nice olive-wood-box and send it to you? get you a religious souvenir?
Just contact me and I'll do my best to make you happy