I will play your advertisement on my internet radio station for 3 times a day for 30 days

radio,advertising,ads,promotional,business,public relations,spots,internet,promotions,pr
Click here for more details

I will play your advertisement on my internet radio station for 3 times a day for 30 days
You can advertise your business or service on my internet radio station that has listeners mostly in the US but also worldwide

People can listen to the station and your advertisement 24 hours a day 7 days a week via most web browsers, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Real Player, Winamp and a host of other programs

What you will get your, 1 minute or less advertisement played (3) three times daily for 30 days

All you need to do is supply me with an audio file in one of three formats ogg, wav or mp3

I will provide you with the approximate time that your advertisement will be played once I verify the file that you provide