I will write the message of your choice in alphabetti spaghetti on toast, photograph it and email you the jpg image for you to use as you wish

message,spaghetti,alphabet,letters,spell,write,food,greetings,funny,birthday,love
Click here for more details

I will write the message of your choice in alphabetti spaghetti on toast, photograph it and email you the jpg image for you to use as you wish
Can I make you eat your words? Do you have something you want to say, in a different and unique way? Tell me the message & I'll spell it out for you then email you the photo

PLEASE try to keep the words short enough to fit on a slice of toast – 10 characters are about the most that fit before it starts to look messy!
The letters are all capitals and space is limited
Long URLs don't work as well as short words which I'm able to arrange across several lines

One alternative option if you need more room is to have this written without the toast, directly on the plate, with a random small amount of spaghetti, as if someone has just finished their meal
It may sound odd but actually looks very effective (and even clearer than on the toast)

This was how I did it for the recent fivess cover competition, and was one of the winners

I use a white plate and 3 or 4 different coloured backgrounds

If you want a 'fancy' version with napkin, flowers etc, then pls purchase the 'extra' shown below this service

As always, ask first if you're unsure, and look at the examples of my work to get an idea of what is possible
Add your favourite to feedback for it to show in the live portfolio