I will record a voiceover in my rich, deep native british accent, up to 250 words,

british,voiceover,posh,narration,voice,english,bbc,over
Click here for more details

I will record a voiceover in my rich, deep native british accent, up to 250 words,
Hi there, my name is James and I’m available right now for voice over work
I’m a native English speaker from the United Kingdom and I excel at 'received pronunciation'
My tones are rich and deep and I have a wide, varied range
250 word limit per order
Please read and follow my instructions when you order
Thank you

Follow this link to listen to commercial examples of my work: http://youtu
be/xy8V7EszEv8
PLEASE NOTE
**The basic service is just the voiceover and does not include editing
I reserve the right to refuse service if you are rude, unreasonable or inappropriate
** (please contact me for specific details on this)