I will say anything as christopher walken, jack sparrow, kermit the frog or my many other voices

entertainment,impersonator,unprohibited,voices,improv,funny,comedy,family friendly,jokes
Click here for more details

I will say anything as christopher walken, jack sparrow, kermit the frog or my many other voices
***Just tell me what you want me to say (Or even just a topic you would like a character to briefly talk about) and you will get exactly what you are looking for
I am a skilled impersonator and am also well trained in accents and dialects
So how may my services be of use to you? 1) It's fun, 2) impress your boss by showing him or her that you have power over me, bosses are easily impressed by witnessing an entertaining manipulation of another human being, and 3) Because you have nothing better to do with your time and money than to spend it on a quick laugh from me!
***"Best Of Joeypasc" List: Christopher Walken, Jack Sparrow, Nathan Lane, Doc Holiday(Kilmer), James Mason, The Govenator, Daniel Day Lewis, Mogwai, Sean Connery, Bill Cosby, Family Guy(Herbert, Cleveland, Bruce, Consuela)

Accents/Dialect: Irish, Scottish, German, French, Indian, Brit RP/upper class, Brit Cockney/lower class, Russian, Boston, Southern Drawl

***I can also fashion an original voice if you would prefer

***This list is not all of my repertoire, it is growing and if you want a voice that isn't here just mention it in the further instructions reply as #4